A Wellness Rx Program
Studies show that providing easy employee and client access to health care information and screening services can help reduce health care costs and improve health outcomes.
"On-Site Rx" is a new program designed to bring pharmacist-led health care services to the workplace, group home, stand-alone clinic, residential facility or non-profit organization.
$100 per hour (2 hour minimum) plus travel charge over 5 miles and cost of optional services selected.
- Health screening and on-site immunizations
- Health information (handouts & digital)
- Comprehensive medication review
- Q/A's to answer general health questions including alternative medicine and natural healing
- Mobile-Rx Tool Chest to review recommended OTC products or demonstrate correct use of medical appliances and inhalers
- Option of on-site delivery of prescription & OTC medications
OPTIONAL "ON-SITE" SERVICES:
- Nutritional counseling
- Massage therapy
- Video/Telephone communications including access to a bi-lingual pharmacist
- Mental health/stress counseling
- Smoking cessation
- Lectures on timely health topics